It is the mission of the City of Peekskill Youth Bureau to promote and advocate for the empowerment and well being of all youth, their families and community by incorporating the Positive Youth Development methods in our direct and supportive programs and services.
OPEN CENTER: FEBRUARY 20 - FEBRUARY 23
- February 1, 7:30am: HV Gateway Chamber of Commerce Council Breakfast (Youth Bureau)
- February 1, 1:00-2:00pm: Kraft Mobile Food Pantry Food Distribution (Kiley Center)
- February 2, 3:00-5:00pm: Give a Kid a Smile Event with Dr. Nwokorie (Youth Bureau)
- February 13, 3:30pm: Artist Workshop (Westchester Community College)
- February 14, 3:30pm: Slavery Bucket Making Presentation (Youth Bureau)
- February 14, 5:00pm: Kids Kitchen (Youth Bureau)
- February 22, 1:30pm: Bruce Museum (Greenwich, CT)
- February 23, 1:00-2:00pm: Kraft Mobile Food Pantry Food Distribution (City Hall Parking Lot)
- The Youth Bureau will be closed on February 12th and February 19th
The Peekskill Youth Advisory Council met County Executive Robert Astorino and represented the Youth Bureau as well as the City of Peekskill at the Project WORTHY Youth Summit at the Westchester County Center in White Plains on October 16th. This Summit dealt with youth coming up with strategies for their school and communities to fight back against the Heroin and Opioid epidemic afflicting Westchester.
CONGRATULATIONS! The LIFT kids who participated in the “Healthy Teen Brain Day” event in Valhalla were featured on the front page of the Westchester County Website. http://www3.westchestergov.com.
|Danielle Satow||(914) 734-4149|
|Cathy Casey||Senior Office Administrator||(914) 734-8419|
|Darryl Francis||Senior Youth Advocate||(914) 734-2051|
|Del Otero||LIFT Recreation Assistant||(914) 734-2186|