- Adult Programs
- Kiley Center
- Creative Preschool
- Youth Programs
- Program Changes & Cancellations
- Program Survey
- Winter Spring Special Events
- RESIDENCY - Legal City of Peekskill residents are defined as those who reside within the City Limits. Two proofs of residency will be required. An additional fee of $25 for nonresidents will be charged for all programs and trips, unless otherwise noted. In all programs, preference for residents will be made.
ENROLLMENT - For most programs to be conducted, a minimum enrollment must be reached. In addition there is usually a maximum enrollment based on the facility size and the instructor's requirements. Therefore, registration is always on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage early registration. Cash or checks are acceptable forms of payment. Call Peekskill Parks and Recreation at (914) 734-PARK for further information.
SCHOOL FACILITIES - The City of Peekskill wishes to express its appreciation to the Peekskill City School District for its continued cooperation in allowing the Parks & Recreation Dept. use of the public school facilities for recreation programs.
INSURANCE - The City of Peekskill's Department of Parks & Recreation cannot, and does not provide medical insurance for participants in its programs.
TRIP POLICY - sign up early. Trips may be canceled without sufficient registration.
REFUND POLICY - Requests must be submitted in writing to the Director. A $10.00 service fee will be assessed on all refund applications, EXCEPT programs canceled for the following reasons:
- Class canceled or closed by the department.
- Participants moved from the City. (Refunds will be pro-rated.)
- Illness of participants. Must present doctor's certificate. (Refunds will be pro-rated.)
CANCELLATION POLICY - Please listen to WLNA-1420 AM, WHUD-100.7 FM, or call our Hotline at 734-4228 for cancellation of programs due to inclement weather. Classes will be made up at the end of the session.
RETURN CHECK POLICY - There will be a $25.00 charge for returned checks.
SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT - All senior citizens are entitled to a 10% discount on all programs, and activities with the exception of trips & programs not payable to the City of Peekskill. Use of the Veterans' Memorial Pool is free to seniors. Tennis permits are available to seniors at half price.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION - Mail-In Registration is encouraged with the exception of Photo I.D.s. The Recreation Office in Depew Park is open weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:45 pm (8:30 am to 3:45 pm July1st through Labor Day). YOU MAY REGISTER BY MAIL.
Please include copies of residency proof and make checks payable to "City of Peekskill" unless otherwise stated. Send all information to: Department of Parks & Recreation, 1 Robin Drive, Peekskill, N.Y. 10566. Youth prices available to participants 17 years of age and younger.