- Chapter 322: Historic and Landmarks Preservation Board
- Chapter 468: Signs
- Visual Reference Guide: Document includes sample representations of required dimensional drawings for submission to the Historic and Landmarks Preservation Board for exterior modifications for signage, lighting, and window and door elements, etc.
- Historic District Design Guidelines: Provides an introduction to historic preservation and offers both general and specific recommendations to assist with good decision-making regarding historic district buildings.
- Downtown Historic District Nomination Report: Nominating report supporting the creation of a downtown historic district.
- Certificate of Appropriateness
- Signs Application [submit to the Building Department]
- Letter of Joinder [Form is required when an applicant is not the building owner]
- Proxy Statement [If an applicant is unable to represent application at an HLPB meeting]