About Energize NY
Energize NY helps building owners make the move to clean energy and help building owners and communities realize the cost-savings, efficiency and air quality benefits of clean energy while supporting job creation in New York State. Working directly with New York State municipalities, property owners and developers, Energize NY can provide low-cost, long-term PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) financing for energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements.
Energize NY, a not-for-profit local development corporation, is able to provide Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing
Property owners in the City of Peekskill can use Energize NY PACE to finance upgrades that will reduce their energy costs and carbon footprint and improve the comfort of their buildings.
Visit www.energizeny.org to learn more, see case studies, and apply for financing.
PACE financing is not a bank loan and differs from traditional financing options:
- Upgrades generate savings that more than pay for their cost
- Finance up to 100% of the project cost with fixed, competitive interest rates
- Terms up to 20 years enable affordable and profitable deep energy upgrades
- Energize NY PACE can finance up to 35% of the property value
- Repaid through an annual charge on the property’s tax bill
- Automatically transfers upon property sale
Make the most of your building and improve your bottom line with:
- High efficiency lighting
- Efficient heating and cooling
- Smart controls
Completed PACE projects in Peekskill
Click each project below to view the Project Sheet.