The 2018 Equalization Rate is 3.56%.
The 2018 Residential Assessment Ratio is 3.59%.
The NYS Department of Taxation and Finance provides a profile on each municipality in the state. There is a wealth of information regarding property tax and assessment, including:
- - Municipal Summary
- - Local Officials' Addresses
- - Exemption Information
- - County Median Sales Information
- - School Information
- - Assessment Roll Dates
- - Current Equalization Information
- - Tax Rate and Levy Data
- - Distribution of Parcels by Property Class
- - RAR (Residential Assessment Ratio) Info
Once you click on the link you can select any of the categories noted above.