Hot delicious lunches are prepared on site at the Nutrition Center Monday through Friday.
The suggested contribution for a hot lunch is $3 at site and $3.50 for homebound seniors.
Thank you for letting us serve you! Please note that meal reservations are necessary for us to know how many guests to expect and how many meals to prepare on a daily basis. Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance, for planning purposes.
There are two ways to enjoy our fresh-prepared meals:
1. On-site dining room – our dining room opens at 11am, Monday – Friday and lunch is served at 12 noon.
2. “Grab and Go” meals – Can’t join us in the dining room? No problem! Take out one of our delicious meals, while you’re on the go.
Reservations are required for both programs, and registration is easy and takes just a few minutes. To reserve your meal, call 914 -734-4251 today.
Transportation is provided to and from the Senior Center for senior activities and lunch programs only. Call 914 - 734 - 4251, one day prior to arrange for bus pick-up. The suggested donation of $1 for round trip transportation to and from the Senior Center is to be given to Rhonda Getter. Meal reservations must be made by 12 pm of the previous day to be picked up.”
NEW Residents participating in transportation services must sign the Transportation Waiver before your first pick-up. The waiver is available for download and printing on the documents list on this page.
- Greg Gilbert - Cook
- Walter Dominguez - Kitchen Aid
- Rhonda Getter - Food Service Helper & Recreation Assistant
- Alison Della Vecchia - Senior Office Assistant, Automated Programs
- Belden Jordan - Homebound Delivery & Transportation
- Joseph Taylor - Transportation
This program is funded through The Department of Health Human Services, The NYS Office for Aging, Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services and The City of Peekskill